How Does Website Design Influence Your Business?
Business owners often underestimate the importance of a good website design not realizing it has a huge impact on conversion rate and sales. Stanford research show that 75% of people do not think of a business is credible if it has poorly designed website. 88% of users will not return to a website they didn’t like and 57% of them will not recommend it to their friends. What makes us leave the page once we land there?
• Infinite scrolling and clicking;
• Too much text;
• Difficulties with navigation;
• Poor UI/UX design;
• Wrong information;
• Abundance of advertising;
• Slow website speed.
It takes consumers only about 50 milliseconds to form an opinion about a website. They definitely wouldn't like a website that has any of the qualities listed above! A beautiful and well-designed website can not only attract new customers, but retain old ones and even bring back those who left.
What Makes a Great Website?
Designing a website sounds easy. But what does it take to create a great website that will increase conversion rate and sales? What are the main principles to follow to overcome this challenge?
1. Give Your Site a Purpose. It’s important to find out what your target audience wants. Is it entertainment? Information? Communication? Or something else? The better you know needs of your website’s potential visitors, the more successful you will be. Make sure each page of your website meets users’ goals.
2. Use Colors Wisely. Colors in web design are more important than you think. Depending on gender, age and needs of your target audience, the color palette of your website should enhance the user’s experience.
3. Make Pages Easy to Navigate. The “Three click rule” is the main point of a smart website design. It means that users should be able to find what they are looking for in only three clicks. Using things like bread crumbs, quick access buttons and useful popup windows can make any website easy to navigate and saves a user’s time.
4. Don’t Make Users Wait. Over 40% of people leave a web page if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Today most of us use mobile devices to surf on the Internet so make sure your site is mobile optimized and users don’t need to wait for ages until it loads.
5. Add Images. Pictures always say more than words. Users do not want to waste time reading. What they do want is the ability to scan pages and find anchors or images that are relevant to their query. Your goal is to help visitors find what they need as quickly as possible.
6. Make it Simple. Don’t make your website look (and feel!) like Pan's Labyrinth. UX and UI design specialists know that users don’t want to think. What they want is a user-friendly website with straightforward pages. Make sure your site has an intuitive design and clear structure.
7. Use Smart Copywriting. Avoid long promotional texts filled with keywords. Sure, SEO is important, but don’t get too carried away with website optimization. Find experienced professional copywriters who know your audience and can influence readers via powerful texts.
Key Stages of Website Development
The design of your website represents your business. It shows how reliable, credible and trustworthy your company is. In addition to that, well-designed and optimized sites have better search engine rankings. The development of an efficient and highly converting website consists of project overview, detailed project definition, working onsite architecture, visual design and web development. Once the website is tested and all bugs are fixed it is ready to be launched. Doesn’t sound too scary, right? But there is a tiny detail you missed Who is going to make all this happen?
Does Your Business Need Professional Web Designers?
Yes! If you want to stand out among your competitors, generate leads and build a solid online presence, you need professionals to help you reach your goals. We live in the digital age. Your potential customers search for your website and compare it to your competitors’ websites. What they want is to find something that suits their needs. By choosing a professional team to work on your website, you will create an excellent first impression on users, get high rankings in search engines and increase your sales and revenue.
Why Choose Us? Because We Can Do It Better!
Niklex is one of the leading web design studios in Tucson Arizona. Having completed over 25 successful projects, we know what it means to design a great website. Our team of experienced professionals use cutting edge solutions to meet client’s preferences and deliver a high-quality product. Have you been looking for a creative web designer in Tucson? Our team is exactly what you need. We do not use templates and strive to make every website we design look unique. Even when we finish designing your website, we won’t leave you halfway through. As an expert in the field of website design in Tucson NIKLEX provides after-release maintenance to make sure your website is thriving and ready to work for you. Web design in Arizona is always NIKLEX!I want to cooperate